Tuesday, October 14, 2014

A Reader's Remark

Dear Madam 

I have just gone through your blog , it is quite informative and interesting - You are taking lot of intiative in gardening and trying  to make the place more green through your  garden group ,  a yeoman service to the society - Thank you madam once again  for all your efforts , and you can  post more number of blogs to my e.mail.ID - jaya.krs@gmail.com   - 

Regards - K.R.Subramanian 

Sir,
The blog and the google group which we have formed ,  gains momentum when readers like you post comments, emails  and when there is a two way communication.

Thank you for the support sir.

I request you to post pictures of your plants , post queries and share your knowledge regarding any specific skill you know in regard to gardening and environment issues.

The service which you say , can be a meager one , if the efforts do not bear fruits.
That is ,everyone to get inspired and start greening our planet ! 

For my part , just by being a homemaker , if I am  able to reach so many of you, imagine influential people and celebrities , who can do wonders!

Greening our Chennai , making it a model city for pollution free environment and the society harvesting its benefits is my mission ! 

 I think its possible! you inspired me today , by your feedback and accelerated the pace.

Thank you so much.
Sangeetha.
Each One ..Inspire One! 

1 comment:

Johnny Bravo said...

I felt very happy while reading this site. This was really very informative site for me. I really liked it. This was really a cordial post. Thanks a lot!.
ohio mulch